Ikimono World
Welcome to Ikimono World! A one-stop fan site for all Ikimono Gakari Lovers.

Please login to access all forum functionality, else register Here for FREE.

IMALU ~Introduce New Singer~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMALU ~Introduce New Singer~

Post by kaitokit on Fri May 14, 2010 9:34 pm

IMALU イマル (September 19, 1989) [2], a Japanese fashion model, actress, singer, actor, actress, radio personality, narrator. From Tokyo [2]. Esther belongs LTD. Virgo.

At around 4:14 on September 19, 1989 [3], was born in a hospital in Tokyo. Birth weight was 3240g [3]. Comedian Sanma Akashiya father, the mother of actress Shinobu Otake [4]. The name of the pike [Imaru 』their motto is" I only make money Iki Maru (clear gain only alive), "but said it was named after [5], Otake," now live with the knack to (seize the day) "said it was named after [6]. The variety shows such as IMALU has said it's motto from the saury, "as the name change (the father pike) from the Otake vehemently opposed" episodes that are revealed [7]. Parents have different [8].

After graduating from Tokyo's private girls middle school, high school for Language Studies Victoria, Canada, enrolled at Oak Bay High School [10] and graduated in April 2008 [4].

There also was a music lover himself an environment where parents are celebrities, hip-hop dance lessons and voice training, jazz singer began to aspire through guitar strongly, determined to enter show business. [10] This is her debut, it was reported from pike Akashiya Shinobu Otake [11]. Debut before pressure that parents feel that celebrities, because when the larger-than-expected debut, it was like to feel considerable pressure from his debut [12]. The skin felt and said the impact of parents since the debut [13].

[Zipper 』fashion magazine fashion debut in June 2009 issue. Miho editor 150cm tall this is a small shore "I hope very small proportion of the overall look" and she praised [14]. 2009, TV drama actress in a role debut real close [Cocoon sister Rina Kaori Amano Kinue play starring in [15]. November 17, was supposed to guest star in "You're laughing!" To cancel due to ill health. Broadcast times on 06 December 2004 [ism or cool in her first talk show.

In late November 2009, from Universal Music, which is official debut as a singer. January 13, 2010, the Universal label single from Sigma company debut in the [Mashed potato.

April 2010 TBS series talk show [A-Studio if it is regular appearances as an assistant. Talk has been praised for co 笑福亭鶴瓶 [16]. People [edit]

My favorite food is pizza and curry [17].

Two pet dogs have a dog [18]. The name is "Sue" and "Lulu", and what I got from my father Lulu. For reasons I could not have a dog in the house was inhabited by a dog lover since childhood, will be given a dog for a walk and asking neighbors who have a dog, a big stuffed dog and had to imitate a dog for a walk with a lead [12].

The family lived. [19] Played the role of parents love Summer Story [07 men and women who had never seen 』" The drama I love to see their parents, "said in a blog [20]. Oricon surveyed ranking "ideal family" 2009 was ranked 2 in [21]. 2009 Oricon surveyed ranking "is expected to be active celebrities II" was voted one of [22]. surveyed goo "I think it worked the next celebrity rankings welcome ceremony in 2010," was ranked 06 in [23].

When I went to Canada must actively solicit the voice, had trouble making friends. Speak frankly on the show that have a relationship with several local and foreign men, surprised everyone. Handsome love story himself. The handsome foreign man, but I would like to strongly associate with that person, and his face was the face of the man that I have enough balance. But the man later found that he was a gay [24].

Source :Wikipedia

=============================
she has 3 singles and most of all i like it...

so how do ya comment.....
kaitokit
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: IMALU ~Introduce New Singer~

Post by jlistiyadi on Mon May 17, 2010 6:53 pm

i see at Go! FEST TV,,,,
Perfume teach IMALU the dance of One Room Disco,,,,
it's very fun to see IMALU dancing,,, Laughing

i only have her latest single,,, Uh! Uh!
And it's good!!!!
jlistiyadi
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 31

http://narutoisgood.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaitokit on Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm

jlistiyadi wrote:i see at Go! FEST TV,,,,
Perfume teach IMALU the dance of One Room Disco,,,,
it's very fun to see IMALU dancing,,, Laughing

i only have her latest single,,, Uh! Uh!
And it's good!!!!

have you seen her PV? it's look funny... lol
kaitokit
Street Performer
Street Performer

Male
Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down